Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 7 July 2013

CHRYSLER RECALL #4 - Airbag Control Module

Chrysler Group LLC will recall 226 model-year 2013 minivans in North America – most of which are in dealer hands – to replace their airbag-control modules.

The modules were inadvertently programmed with software that may compromise airbag deployment.



Chrysler Group is unaware of any related injuries, accidents, customer complaints or dealer reports.

Shoulder restraints and other safety systems are unaffected.

The campaign, which is limited to the Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country models, involves 184 vehicles in the U.S.; 40 in Canada and two in Mexico.

Approximately 180 of the vehicles are in dealer hands. Chrysler Group will notify affected customers and replace the modules at no cost.

Customer questions or concerns can be addressed by calling 1-800-853-1403.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.