Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Baby Jag spied at the Nurburgring

Less than a month before its expected world debut at the Frankfurt motor show, Jaguar's new entry-level sedan has been caught on video during testing at the Nurburgring - which is not surprising, as Jaguar Land Rover maintains a test and development workshop at the infamous 20km circuit in Germany's Eiffel mountains.
Based on JLR's mostly-aluminium Premium Lightweight Architecture and badged either as XS or XE (depending on who you talk to at Jaguar), the 3-Series and C-Class challenger is due in dealerships in the second half of 2015.
Expect to see two-litre turbodiesel versions of 120 and 147kW, a 176kW two-litre turbopetrol four, a 177kW three-litre V6 turbodiesel and, just maybe, a 250kW supercharged three-litre V6.
Yes please.
For the anoraks, the development mule in the video is wearing a much chopped-about XF body - which gives you some idea of the relative size of the new four-door Jag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.