Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 11 August 2013

RECALL - Chrysler issues yet another recall on Ram trucks

Chrysler Group LLC will recall 91 medium-duty trucks to correct a condition that could cause power loss.

The trucks were assembled with transmissions that do not conform to design specifications. Chrysler Group will replace them at no cost to customers.

Chrysler Group is unaware of any related injuries, accidents or outstanding complaints. Notices will be sent to affected customers next month.

The anomaly, which is limited to the recall population, was discovered following consultation with a supplier.

Affected are 2012 model-year Ram 3500, 4500 and 5500 chassis cabs equipped with heavy-duty automatic transmissions. Eighty-five are in the U.S. and six are in Canada.

Customer questions or concerns can be addressed by calling 1-800-853-1403.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.