Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 22 September 2013

F-Type takes another awrd to add to its ever growing collection.

The Jaguar F-TYPE has been voted the winner of the Autonis design award by the respected German motoring magazine,Auto Motor und Sport, following a poll of its readers.

The F-TYPE, which has been available in Germany since May of this year, was judged in the convertible segment - one of eight categories - taking top-spot with an outstanding 32 percent of almost 18,000 reader votes.


Jaguar Director of Design, Ian Callum, and Peter Modelhart, CEO of Jaguar Land Rover Germany, accepted the prize at an awards ceremony at Hohenheim Castle yesterday evening.

Speaking from the ceremony, Ian Callum said: "Creating the F-TYPE has given both my team and I great satisfaction. Working on a sports car that holds true to Jaguar's design values - beauty of line and purity of form - has been a great privilege, and I'm honored the readers of Auto Motor und Sport have recognized our work with this award."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.