Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 13 October 2013

POST NUMBER 1001 - Thank you all

Back in January 2013 when i decided to post some motoring bits and pieces, I never thought that I would reach 1000 posts as quickly as I have.

Combined with over 55,000 views, it has been a great first 10 months, all figures are far far more than I ever envisaged,  I hoped maybe a few hundred views in my first year, but I have been so surprised by how many people do indeed read the posts I placed.


I have a number of posts that have generated over 300 views, and many over 100, some have generated comments, but not as much as I had hoped for, America remains the biggest Audience followed by the good old UK, but i have had readers from as far a field as India, italy, Canada, Indonesia and Russia.

United States
19725
United Kingdom
8441
Germany
7120
France
1700
Russia
1156
China
512
Canada
481
India
393
Poland
323
Australia
289

TOP TEN ALL TIME VIEWS

So, a heartfelt thank you to all of you that have taken the time to read just one post or some of you that read many, Like Fabrice Sabine, thank you, I will continue to post the press releases, info and reviews, on the assumption that you all enjoy the posts I place.
If you want I have a Facebook page dedicated to "The Motoring World" and a Twitter Account, so if you wish to join either of these, you will be more than welcome, on my twitter account you will join such Luminaries as WTCC driver Tom Coronel, Suzuki Cars UK, Toyota, GoMW, Skoda UK, Jaguar UK and Red Bull racing that all follow my postings.

Twitter - Here               Facebook - Here

So once again, Thank you all, and here is to the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.