Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 22 December 2013

TMW - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all at The Motoring World.



As 2013 draws to a close, we can look back on a number of huge stories in the motoring world, The Jaguar F-Type, Corvette Stingray, Viper, the continued dominance of the VAG group and the unsteady state of Peugeot Citroen and the return of DATSUN.

SAAB has made a return, MG continues to fail in the UK, the Chinese have proved they can build great cars, along with a new brand Qoros, the new MkIII MINI, Golf MkVII, FIAT's continued takeover of Chrysler along with the stunning Alfa 4C.

Just a tiny amount of news and its only just the start, 2014 is looking like a massive year for the automotive world, we should get first looks at at least three brand new cars from Jaguar Land Rover, BMW's hybrid sports car the i8, The Bentley SUV, New Lambo SUV, and a number of exciting developments from Mercedes, AUDI, Lotus, Citroen and Nissan, again, just a tiny hint of what is to come.

So, from The Motoring World, thank you for taking a few minutes of your valuable time to have a read of my blog, and all things motoring, and please where ever you are, who ever you are, and what ever you do, thank you and have a great Christmas Holiday and I wish you all a great 2014.
Jon Mower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.