Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 9 January 2014

Kia GT4 Stinger Concept to be launched at Detroit

Kia’s GT4 Stinger concept will be unveiled at the 2014 North American International Auto Show next week.

Beneath the low wedge of the sculpted bonnet resides a tuned version of Kia’s proven 2.0-litre turbocharged gasoline direct injection (T-GDI) four-cylinder engine pumping out an impressive 315 horsepower.

A close-ratio six-speed manual transmission directs power to the rear wheels where 275/35R20 Pirelli P-Zero performance tyres meet the asphalt.  Custom 20-inch aluminium centre-lock wheels feature carbon fibre inserts for strength and weight reduction.

Tucked inside the massive wheels and bringing the GT4 to a halt are Brembo Gran Tourismo two-piece cross-drilled rotors with four-piston callipers. And underpinning the GT4 Stinger’s sculpted ‘Ignition Yellow’ covered body is a custom chassis with an independent double wishbone suspension.

Full details are to be revealed at the Detroit Motor Show next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.