Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 29 March 2014

What if Jaguar Turned the F-Type Coupe Into a Sports Saloon?

It's a purely theoretical question, but since Hungarian artist X-Tomi painted his vision of what a stretched Jaguar F-Type with two more doors could look like, we'll just go with the flow and ask it: could you see an F-Type sports saloon in Jaguar's lineup in the not so distant future, taking into account next year's arrival of the Mercedes C-Class challenger, the XE.


We mention the XE because, given the F-Type Coupe's wheelbase (2,622 mm or 103.2 inches) and overall length (4,470 mm or 176 inches) and the fact that there's so much stretching you can do, the sleek lift-back model would be closer in dimensions to the BMW 4-Series Grand Coupe than to the 6-Series GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.