Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 20 April 2014

Oops, Oh dear, you should not have done that, TUT TUT !


Following a similar recent incident, yet another driver of an expensive car found some big problems after trying to bypass traffic in a construction zone. This time it is an owner of a red-brown Jaguar F-Type V8 S who got stuck in wet concrete.
A photo of the accident was posted on Twitter from @Pursuitist yesterday. The picture description says it all:
“Brand new Jaguar driver believes he's too important to sit in traffic. Insta-karma smack down.”

Source: Pursuitist on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.