Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Suzuki announces latest special edition GSR750Z

Suzuki has announced details of a new special edition GSR750, with the factory-built 'Z' model available in dealerships now.
Derived from the iconic GSX-R750 machine, the special edition GSR750 naked comes in a unique blue and white paint scheme, reminiscent of Suzuki's traditional racing colours, and boasts a Yoshimura R11 silencer.
Other special touches include a belly pan as standard, gold anodised fork outers and red adjusters, blue drive-chain, matt finished handlebars, and red rear suspension spring.
The special edition GSR750Z is available with an RRP of £7,399, with an ABS option available for £7,799, each just £400 more than the standard versions. It is also included in Suzuki's current £750 Deposit Paid offer, with low monthly payment deals available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.