Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 28 August 2014

Sir Richard Branson prepares for the New Age of Discovery


In April this year, Land Rover announced a global brand partnership with Virgin Galactic, demonstrating a shared vision of pioneering spirit, technological innovation and a desire to push the boundaries of travel for the next generation.
In this short film, we see Virgin Galactic founder, entrepreneur and modern explorer, Sir Richard Branson, discussing some of the most memorable moments of his life, borne from a sense of adventure and a desire to explore the unknown. The next frontier to be explored is space travel and Sir Richard ends with an invitation to watch the New Discovery Sport being revealed and hear a very special announcement from Land Rover, on 3 September, at www.landrover.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.