Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 27 November 2014

TMW - The 2014 Ugly car of the year award goes to............

UGLY CAR OF THE YEAR - The title says it all.

KIA SOUL - Not as bad as some of the cars here, but the EV version has extra plastic covering dotted about the car, and thats what makes this car a contender

SSANGYONG TURISMO - Just look at a picture, thats all I will say.

JEEP CHEROKEE - Yes it maybe a massive seller for Jeep, but it is also one of the ugliest cars around at the moment.

MINI PACEMAN - WHO had the idea of taking the ugly Countryman, and turning it into a coupe, I never thought the Countryman could be beaten in the ugly stakes, but yup, BMW did it, and did it with style, this car has been beaten with a massive ugly stick.

BMW X4/X6 - MINI had a huge ugly stick that graced the Paceman, and then they loaned it to Parent BMW who hit the X4/X6, both hideous beyond belief.

--------------------

An easy choice here, so no real need for us to go through each one, We could not really decided wich was the worst of the two, so we have a double winner.

THE WINNER OF THE 2014 UGLY CAR OF THE YEAR

Goes to.....................


No comments really, BMW seems to have run out of idea's so they are mashing together other sectors to make a new one, and yes, they are selling, but why, they are hideous, whoever thought about doing this needs to be slapped hard.

Jon Mower
TMW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.