Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 15 December 2014

USA RECALL #1 - HYUNDAI - Potentially faulty brake lights.

Hyundai Motor Co. is recalling 42,925 sedans in the U.S. due to potentially faulty brake lights, according to documents filed with U.S. safety regulators.
Hyundai is recalling certain 2009-11 Genesis and 2011 Equus sedans because a circuit failure may lead to the brake lights not illuminating, according to documents filed with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. That could increase the risk of a rear-end crash as a following vehicle might not recognize the car ahead was slowing or stopping.
Hyundai said in the NHTSA documents that there were no reports of accidents or injuries related to the issue.
Dealers will replace the circuit at no cost, according to the NHTSA documents. The automaker will begin notifying owners during the first quarter of 2015, according to the NHTSA documents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.