Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Saturday Night Takeaway Winner takes delivery of her Nissan Juke from Motorpoint.

Emma Trott has driven away in a brand new Nissan Juke thanks to Motorpoint and Ant n Dec. The 26 year-old from Gorseinon in Swansea was picked out from hundreds of people to compete for the £14,000 Nissan Juke 1.6 Visia in Sunlight Yellow live on Ant n Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.

Emma has always wanted to own one of the hugely popular SUVs but could never afford to do so until she heard about the prize on offer from Motorpoint, the UK’s leading car supermarket, and applied for an opportunity to appear in the ITV show’s finale – which sees one lucky person win the items advertised in one of that week’s commercial breaks.


“I’ve never won anything in my life,” explained Emma, who collected the car from Motorpoint’s branch in Newport. “I couldn’t believe it when I got through to play the competition live on TV. 

I was a bag of nerves throughout and to be honest didn’t realise what I’d won until afterwards when Ant n Dec were reading out the prizes – especially the Nissan Juke.

Everyone knows how much I’ve always wanted one and now I’ve got one I’m still pinching myself.  It’s absolutely amazing and I have to say a big thank you to Motorpoint for making it all possible.”

Ross Padfield, Sales Controller at Motorpoint Newport, added: “It was a real pleasure to hand over the keys to Emma. To say she was delighted to be the owner of a brand new £14,000 Nissan Juke from Motorpoint was a bit of an understatement.”

Emma also won car insurance, glasses, a holiday and a year’s supply of mature cheese on the show, which attracts in excess of six million viewers every week on ITV 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.