Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 15 July 2015

BIT OF FUN - RED BULL free runner let loose at Red Bull's Milton Keynes F1 facility.....



Red Bull's world champion free runner, Ryan Doyle, defied gravity at Infiniti Red Bull Racing's F1 factory in Milton Keynes on a recent visit. Sit back and check out how the factory becomes the ultimate free running F1 playground. 

Ryan's creative free running style and strength, combined with his background in martial arts and a philosophy of not living in fear and making mistakes, take his art to the next level.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.