Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Kia releases styling pictures of the All-New Sportage Crossover car.

  • Frankfurt unveil of all-new Sportage
  • Dynamic new styling
  • Most refined high-quality cabin yet
Kia Motors will reveal its all-new Kia Sportage for the first time globally on 15 September, at the 2015 Frankfurt International Motor Show. Entering its fourth-generation, the all-new Sportage features a bold, progressive design, which exudes power and agility from every angle. 


The dynamic compact SUV styling creates visual harmony out of the tension between bold, precise feature lines and dramatically-sculptured bodywork.

Inside, the all-new Sportage marries simple, modern style with rich material quality for Kia’s most refined, highest-quality cabin to date.

With the design of the new model led by the brand’s European design centre – located in Frankfurt – the all-new Sportage represents the future face of Kia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.