Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 24 August 2015

Mercedes reveals first shots of the upcoming 2016 Mercedes-Benz S-Class cabriolet (Stunning)

Mercedes-Benz lifted the veil partially on an all-new, open-top cabriolet based on the new S-class coupe that went on sale earlier this year.
MANY THANKS TO AUTOCAR FOR THE PICTURES

The new S-class cabriolet represents the sixth model in the S-class family after the sedan, long-wheel base sedan, Maybach, coupe and Pullman variants. Mercedes says it will also be the first S-class cabriolet with four seats since 1971.
It will be introduced formally at the Frankfurt auto show next month and is scheduled to go on sale in the first half of 2016. It will be a big car but will have the svelte lines of the S-class coupe and will compete with the Bentley Continental GT, Automotive News reported this month.

Mercedes hasn’t said whether the car will have a retractable hard top or a lighter-weight soft top.
David Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.