Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 10 November 2015

USA - Road & Track magazine awards the Shelby GT350R as its Performance Car Of The Year.

The Ford Shelby® GT350R Mustang has been named 2016 Road & Track Performance Car of the Year by a runaway vote – beating out seven of the world’s best new sports cars in a competition that evaluated the vehicles on both road and track. 

The all-new Shelby GT350R, with its high-revving, flat-plane crankshaft 5.2-liter V8 engine, produces 526 horsepower and 429 lb.-ft. of torque. It is the most race-ready, track-capable Mustang ever. Road & Track writes, “GT350R is the Mustang that all Mustangs have been waiting to become.” 
Shelby GT350R will be featured in the December/January issue of Road & Track, on newsstands Nov. 17, as well as on RoadandTrack.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.