Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 19 December 2015

The Fort Wayne production facility that makes Chevy and GMC Pick-ups has produced the 7 millionth model.

Customer and dealer join in milestone event
General Motors’ Fort Wayne Assembly Plant built its 7 millionth pickup truck today with the customer purchasing the blue double-cab 2016 Chevrolet Silverado helping with the build.

Lee Adams, owner of Tri-State Compressed Air in Goshen, Ind., ordered the truck for his sales force from Tom Naquin Chevrolet in Elkhart, Ind. According to Naquin, Adams’ company has purchased more than 50 Chevrolet trucks and vans since 1982.
Thad Naquin, Greg Fink and Tracy McDonald from the dealership, and Bedria Purifoy, Chevrolet district sales manager, accompanied Adams to the plant for a tour and a brief time on the line alongside members of UAW Local 2209.
The production milestone came during a $1.2 billion investment at the facility, where full-size Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup trucks are built.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.