Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 25 February 2016

Citroen UK takes the 2015 Presidents Award as the best company within the PSA Organisation.

  • The 2015 President’s Award was presented to Bekir Hassan, Managing Director of Citroën UK, in recognition of best overall performance within the PSA Group
  • The announcement comes at the same time as the Brand Director becomes Managing Director of Citroën & DS UK
Citroën UK has won the PSA Peugeot Citroën President’s Award, the annual honour that recognises the best performing company within the PSA Group.

Carlos Tavares, Chairman of the Managing Board of PSA Group, presented Bekir Hassan, the newly re-titled Managing Director of Citroën & DS Automobiles UK, with the award in Paris last week as a result of the UK company’s performance in 2015.
The title change from Brand Director to Managing Director is reflective of a natural evolution of Bekir Hassan’s role as the head of Citroën & DS UK.
Bekir Hassan said, “I’m delighted that our success has been recognised at group level. I was personally honoured to be presented this prestigious award, but it is important to stress that this success is reflective of the efforts of everybody at Citroën UK and the impressive growth that we have managed to drive. It’s a fantastic achievement and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my colleagues for making it possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.