Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 20 February 2016

USA RECALL - FCA - 2015-2016 Dodge Caravan and the Chrysler Town & Country recalled for windscreen replacement.


FCA US LLC is conducting a voluntary safety recall to replace the windshields on an estimated 184 model-year 2015-16 minivans in the U.S.



A routine inspection of two vehicles found their windshields did not conform to FCA US standards for proper adhesion. A subsequent investigation discovered a small number of additional vehicles may exhibit a similar condition becasue their windshields may have been installed with an expired bonding agent.

The Company is unaware of any related injuries, accidents or complaints.

Affected are certain Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country minivans. Also affected are an estimated 65 vehicles in Canada and three outside the NAFTA region.

Affected customers will be advised when they may schedule service. Those with questions or concerns may call the FCA US Customer Care Center at 1-800-853-1403

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.