Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 7 February 2016

USA SALES JANUARY - Volvo storms up the sales charts with solid growth led by the new XC90, from 38 to 2375

  • Continues double digit growth into 2016
Volvo Car USA, LLC, (VCUSA) reported U.S. sales of 4,244 units, an 11.9 percent increase versus January 2015. The top seller for the month was the award winning XC90 luxury SUV with 2,375 units sold.

“This is the seventh consecutive month of double digit growth here in the US,” said Lex Kerssemakers, President and CEO of Volvo Car USA. “The XC90 continues to contribute to this growth, and the industry has certainly agreed by awarding it virtually every honor including the 2016 North American Truck of the Year.”

Following an $11 billion investment, the positive momentum has materialized with the first all-new model off the Scalable Product Architecture (SPA) platform, the XC90, with world-first safety technologies, a new design language, new powertrain architecture and a range of class-leading connectivity services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.