Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 4 April 2016

USA SALES MARCH - Kia is enjoying record sales on some models and a new record for Q1.

March Total of 58,279 Units Includes All-Time High for the Family of Forte Compact Cars;  Year-to-Date Sales up 3.7%
With March sales of 58,279 units – including best-ever single month sales for the Forte line of compact cars – Kia Motors America (KMA) today announced a new first quarter record of 146,321 vehicles. The historic January-March performance saw the Forte, Sportage and Sedona nameplates post double digit gains over the same period last year.

“After outpacing the industry last year and setting a new all-time annual sales record, Kia has carried its momentum into 2016,” said Michael Sprague, chief operating officer and EVP, KMA. “Sell down of the outgoing Sportage exceeded our expectations, and the arrival of the completely redesigned model is the latest reason for customers to discover the ‘New Kia’ as we continue challenging everything people think they know about this brand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.