Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 4 April 2013

Thank you to all my readers, a milestone has been achieved.

Thank You

I would like to pass on my heartfelt thanks for helping make "The Motoring World" successful, I only started this blog in mid January and I have just passed the 10,000 page views, and for that I am truly grateful.

I never expected to get this many views in a year let alone a couple of months, I hope you like my posts and all the info that i pass on, I hope it is of interest and that you want me to carry on.

I am not 100% up on how all the things work, especially the adverts which i try to keep decent and acceptable to all age ranges, I am not, however sure how it all works but I try my best, which at the end of the day is all anyone can ask for.

I thank you again and sincerely hope you continue to come to my blog and read all about my passion, which, if it is not instantly recognised, is motoring.


Thank you


JON


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.