Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

PSA and GM co-operate on new MPV

General Motors and PSA Peugeot Citroën are announcing today that as part of the existing alliance agreement, B-MPV’s from both companies will be built in the GM España plant in Zaragoza.

As previously announced, the Alliance is responsible for developing a next generation of B-segment MPV’s based on a PSA Peugeot Citroën platform. This program is one of the three projects which were agreed upon and signed by both partners in December 2012.

The Opel engineering team in Ruesselsheim will lead the engineering execution of the joint project. PSA Peugeot Citroën will supply powertrains for all applications. The first vehicles will come to market in late 2016.

The Alliance between PSA and GM is based on a balanced approach. The vehicles of both manufacturers will be highly differentiated and fully consistent with their respective brand characteristics.

More announcements on joint projects will follow at a later stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.