Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Porsche halts GT3 deliveries after two catch fire

Porsche has stopped deliveries of the most expensive version of its overhauled 911 sports car after two of them caught fire, the automaker said.


Engineers at Porsche's headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany, are examining the remains of the gutted vehicles from Switzerland and Italy to determine the cause of the fires, a spokesman said on Tuesday, confirming a report from German news agency dpa.

The Volkswagen Group unit expects to conclude the investigation this week, the spokesman said, adding that Porsche had this year delivered 322 of the GT3 models, which start at 137,000 euros ($187,700).


Porsche expects to hit a target of selling more than 200,000 sports cars and SUVs in 2015, three years earlier than first scheduled, CEO Matthias Mueller said last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.