Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 12 May 2014

Maserati carries on great results for 2014.

After a successful first quarter, Maserati continues to thrive with high sales volumes in the UK and Europe. April proved to be another positive month, particularly for the UK, with 130 units registered, a 665% increase over the same period in 2013.

The significant increase in sales has been seen across all major European markets (Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom) with a total of 507 units registered in April and an average increase of 333% over the same month in 2013, mostly attributed to the recent introduction of the new Ghibli executive saloon and the marque’s flagship luxury Quattroporte, both now featuring diesel powerplants.
Year to date, these markets have registered a total of 1,837 vehicles, an increase of 420% over the same period in 2013. The UK in particular has recorded 317 registrations year to date, an increase of 205% over last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.