Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

USA - 2015 Toyota Highlander names top mid-Sized SUV by Kelly Blue Book


The 2015 Toyota Highlander was named the top Mid-Size SUV/Crossover in the first ever Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Awards.  The awards recognize the top new vehicle choices available in the U.S. market.

In the words of KBB.com's panel of experts, "In a segment filled with excellent alternatives, Toyota’s well-crafted, well-styled and well-sorted Highlander simply does the best job of seamlessly mixing and matching the things that count most into a single, extremely engaging package we deem the standard bearer for its class."

The Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Awards are the culmination of a year-long regimen of expert vehicle evaluation and testing of nearly every new vehicle available in the U.S., along with analysis of a broad swath of vehicle-related data, including vehicle pricing/transaction prices, 5-Year Cost to Own data, consumer reviews and ratings, and vehicle sales/retail information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.