Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 8 January 2015

UK RECALL #22 - CITROEN - Certain condition could cause fuel to leak into the engine compartment.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2014/164
Manufacturer Ref :NEJ 
Make:CITROEN
Model :Dispatch III
Launch Date :02/12/2014
Numbers Involved :4796
Build Start Date :03/10/2011
Build End Date :09/04/2014 
Recall Details
Concern :FUEL MAY LEAK
Description :On affected vehicles; Under certain conditions the fuel leak off pipe may become insecure at the connection to the injector. If this happens fuel may leak form the connection. Fuel may accumulate in the engine compartment and vehicle users will be aware of a smell of fuel.
Remedial Action :Inspect connection on affected vehicles and, where necessary replace the fuel leak off return pipe, fixing with new adhesive.
Vehicle Id :VF7******BZ054919 to VF7******EZ020250
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.