Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 8 January 2015

UK RECALL #27 - CHEVROLET - Braking performance may become reduced.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2014/181
Manufacturer Ref :OSB14-04-064/ A140492  
Make:CHEVROLET UK
Model :Matiz & Spark
Launch Date :15/12/2014
Numbers Involved :8194
Build Start Date :01/10/2008
Build End Date :24/10/2009 
Recall Details
Concern :BRAKING PERFORMANCE MAY BE REDUCED
Description :On affected vehicles the ABS valve may stick. The brakes will still function but the driver may experience a spongy feel when operating the brake pedal or excessive pedal travel.
Remedial Action :Carry out diagnostic check on ABS system. If outcome is within manufacturers specification drain and replace brake fluid. If outcome is not within manufacturer's specification replace ABS valve and drain and replace brake fluid.
Vehicle Id :9C646510 to AC526219
9C646510 to AC526219
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.