Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 21 February 2015

CHINA/GERMANY RECALL - Mercedes to recall 149,000 E-Class and CLS models due to safety reasons.

Daimler-Benz is recalling about 149,000 Mercedes-Benz cars in China and Germany for safety reasons.
Daimler said insulating panel seals in the engine bay could come loose, and in rare cases could come into contact with hot components. The company said it was offering to secure the panels with four brackets, which would take about 15 minutes and would be free for customers.
Daimler knew of 127,000 affected E-class and CLS vehicles in China and 22,000 in Germany, the automaker said on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.