Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 19 February 2015

UK RECALL #4 - HARLEY DAVIDSON - Possible reduction in braking performance.

Vehicle Details
Reference :RM/2015/002
Manufacturer Ref :0162 
Make:HARLEY DAVIDSON
Model :Tri-Glide (FLHTCUTG)
Launch Date :06/01/2015
Numbers Involved :25
Build Start Date :01/01/2014
Build End Date :15/10/2014 
Recall Details
Concern :REDUCTION IN BRAKING PERFORMANCE
Description :It is possible that the rear brake master cylinder may not be to specification which can lead to a tear developing in the primary cup seal. If a tear occurs brake fluid could be lost from the system with the attendant loss of braking effort.
Remedial Action :Recall the machines that are likely to be affected to replace the rear brake master cylinder.
Vehicle Id :FB850036 to FB852678
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.