Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 8 March 2015

USA FEBRUARY SALES - VOLVO - Has the Swedish brand turned a corner in the US ?

Volvo Cars of North America, LLC, (VCNA) reported U.S. sales of 4,012 units, a 0.5 percent increase versus February 2014. Year-to-date sales are up 0.3 percent over the first two months of 2014.

The top seller for the month was the XC60 crossover with 1,954 units sold, a 70.5 percent increase versus February 2014, followed by the S60 sports sedan with 1,203 units sold.


Volvo Cars is midway through a global transformation that involves the complete renewal of Volvo’s product range beginning with the all-new XC90 luxury SUV, world-first safety technologies, a new design language, new powertrain architecture and a range of class-leading connectivity services.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.