Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 31 October 2015

UK RECALL - PORSCHE - The brand is recalling petrol engined S and Turbo models for possible fuel leak.

Leaking low-pressure line – affected customers will be contacted directly
Precautionary recall: Porsche is conducting an examination of 58,881 examples of the Macan S and Macan Turbo around the world, of which 1,198 are in Great Britain. The reason for this move is a possible leak in the low-pressure fuel line inside the engine compartment. The line will be replaced in the workshop - this is a purely precautionary measure.

Only gasoline engines are affected. The problem was identified after a precise examination of complaints and then immediately rectified in ongoing production. Owners of the vehicles will be contacted directly by their responsible Porsche dealers. Workshop appointments will be arranged as quickly as possible. The work will take roughly one hour and will be carried out free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.