Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 10 December 2015

F1 Driver Daniel Ricciardo takes out customers for a test drive in the new Infiniti Q30 hatchback.

A customer at Infiniti Centre Birmingham took a test drive to remember when his driver turned out to be Daniel Ricciardo, the Infiniti Red Bull Racing Formula One pilot.
Last Saturday Infiniti Centre Birmingham provided a special afternoon for their customers with an informal question-and-answer session with top racing driver Daniel Ricciardo. 

For one customer, a Mr Sheng Zhao from Stratford- Upon-Avon, a loyal customer of the centre and a big F1™ fan, it was exceptionally special as he was provided the opportunity to take a passenger ride in a Q30 alongside Daniel at the wheel.
Mr Sheng Zhao who placed an order for a Q30 said afterwards: “I knew I was coming to see Daniel, as I love everything regarding Formula one. I was hoping to maybe get a signature, but to sit alongside him whilst driving around the streets of Birmingham in an Infiniti Q30 was quite something. The team here in Birmingham always treat me exceptionally well but they have surpassed themselves today.”
Daniel stayed at the Infiniti Centre for nearly two hours providing some great entertainment as Fayyaz Ahmed (Team GB Athletics senior Coach and RADA trained actor) fired many questions his way discovering what it took Daniel to get where he is today. This was followed by the audience getting involved with an open forum of questions and then the opportunity to get some Infiniti team caps signed and to chat with Daniel himself.
Among the guests was also Team GB athlete and Commonwealth high jump Silver Medallist Isobel Pooley who posed for some photos alongside Daniel Ricciardo, Fayyaz Ahmed and Marco Fassinotti who is ranked number two in the world for indoor and fifth in the world for outdoor high jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.