Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Saturday 14 May 2016

UK RECALL #6 - Mercedes-Benz recalls it's cCitan van for possible issues with the rear bench seat, and fracturing blts.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/048
Manufacturer Ref :SRV1603 
Make:MERCEDES BENZ
Model :Citan
Launch Date :22/04/2016
Numbers Involved :60
Build Start Date :30/01/2013
Build End Date :09/09/2014 

Recall Details

Concern :PASSENGER BENCH SEAT MAY FAIL
Description :The bolt securing the passenger seat back rest may fracture. If this happens the back rest cushion may drop. In the event of a collision the seat belt may not fully restrain the passenger as intended.
Remedial Action :On affected vehicles replace the mounting screws with additional sleeves.
Vehicle Id :WDF4156052U117325 to WDF4156052U148578

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • MERCEDES BENZ - CITAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.