Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 16 January 2017

The Mercedes E-Class and S-Class Cabriolet have been named best Executive and best cabriolet titles.

The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has been named ‘Best Executive Car’ by the UK Car of the Year jury, while the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet has won the ‘Best Cabriolet Car’ title.
The E-Class was recognised thanks to its ‘class, comfort and quality’ by the jury, which consists of 27 of the country’s most influential motoring journalists, while the S-Class Cabriolet was praised for its good looks, comfort and driving dynamics.

The judges agreed the E-Class “sets new standards for tech and comfort” and has “the best executive class interior in the industry and an exterior that’s rediscovered its former elegance.”
On the S-Class Cabriolet, it was noted that “this drop-top wins on looks alone, but it’s also comfortable, capable and great to drive.”
Both the E-Class and S-Class Cabriolet are on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.