Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 21 June 2017

The world readies for the launch of another All-New Jaguar, the E-Pace is coming !!!

  • Jaguar E-PACE combines sports car design and agility with everyday SUV practicality
  • Joins World Car of the Year-winning F-PACE and Jaguar’s all-electric I-PACE Concept SUVs
  • World Premiere of Jaguar E-PACE 13 July 2017
  • Indicative pricing from £28,500 in the UK
  • Visit jaguar.co.uk to sign up for further information in the lead-up to the reveal 


Jaguar introduces its new compact performance SUV, the Jaguar E-PACE. 

Joining Jaguar’s PACE family of performance SUVs, the E-PACE follows on from the successful F-PACE, which helped boost Jaguar’s sales by 83 per cent last year, and the all-electric I-PACE Concept which will go into production in 2018. 
Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar, said: “The combination of sports car looks with Jaguar performance will ensure that the E-PACE stands out. 

Every Jaguar is designed to excite the senses, and we think E-PACE will do just that, albeit with its own individual character.” 

The Jaguar E-PACE features sports car-derived AWD technology and an all-Ingenium line-up of petrol and diesel engines, as well as a suite of connected technology and safety features. 
The compact performance SUV will be revealed to the world on 13 July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.