Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 16 March 2014

USA - Chrysler Group Recall: 2011-2012 Dodge Charger Headlight Issue

The Chrysler group is issuing a recall for nearly 50,000 2011-2012 Dodge Charger sedans for an issue with headlight components. The Recall affects 43,450 cars in the U.S., 2,850 in Canada, 375 in Mexico, and 2,700 Dodge Chargers abroad.


The Issue: Dodge Chargers from the 2011 and 2012 model years may have halogen headlights with faulty components that could overheat. Chrysler says it's not aware of any injuries or accidents caused by the faulty headlights.

The Fix: Chrysler will contact owners and schedule an inspection and service. If the headlights are found to be faulty, dealers will fix or replace the components at no cost to the owner. Owners may also contact Chrysler directly at 1-800-853-1403.

REPORT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.