Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 22 March 2015

UK RECALL #11 - RENAULT - Seat Belt buckle may not hold securely.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2014/179
Manufacturer Ref :BL14091 
Make:RENAULT
Model :Twingo III
Launch Date :10/03/2015
Numbers Involved :75
Build Start Date :20/10/2014
Build End Date :07/11/2014 
Recall Details
Concern :SEATBELT BUCKLE MAY NOT HOLD SEATBELT TONGUE
Description :
Seat belt tongue may not hold in the buckle sufficiently. In a collision the tongue may separate from the buckle putting the occupant of the affected belt at risk.
Remedial Action :
Recall the vehicles that are likely to be affected and replace the seatbelt buckle on the passenger side (x 75) and driver side (x6).
Vehicle Id :VF1AHB00552016260 to VF1AHB22552028960
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.