Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 22 March 2015

UK RECALL #8 - VAUXHALL - Possible loss of steering control on Corsa models.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2015/032
Manufacturer Ref :14-c-071 
Make:VAUXHALL
Model :Corsa D
Launch Date :25/02/2015
Numbers Involved :6319
Build Start Date :28/04/2014
Build End Date :10/06/2014 
Recall Details
Concern :LOSS OF STEERING CONTROL
Description :
A small number of steering knuckles on hub swivels have been manufactured incorrectly. In time these knuckles might fail with the attendant loss of directional control of the vehicle.
Remedial Action :
Recall the vehicles that are likely to be affected and check the production date code on steering knuckles fitted to both sides. Replace the steering knuckles where required.
Vehicle Id :E6079346 to E6092796
E4182291 to E4231233
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.