Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 10 September 2015

UK SALES AUGUST - MITSUBISHI - The brand continues to dominate with further huge growth.

Mitsubishi Motors (UK) continues its record of outperforming the passenger vehicle market, according to SMMT figures released today. Sales for the calendar year through August 2015 are up 100 per cent versus the same period last year. The passenger vehicle market as whole is up by 6.6 per cent.


A key contributor to the marque’s on-going achievement is the Outlander plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). The nation’s favourite plug-in vehicle continues to dominate the sector, accounting for almost half of its sales.

Sales of the Mitsubishi ASX are up by 70 per cent compared with August last year, boosted by the innovative ‘Adventure Advanced’ marketing campaign.

The L200 pick-up also continues to perform well with calendar year sales through August 2015 up by 30 per cent. The iconic Mitsubishi Shogun is up 41 per cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.