Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 18 September 2014

UK RECALL #3 - Renault recalls 772 kangoo models for possible ABS & ESP issues.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2014/096
Manufacturer Ref :OBX3 
Make:RENAULT
Model :Kangoo
Launch Date :28/08/2014
Numbers Involved :772
Build Start Date :01/10/2012
Build End Date :14/05/2013 
Recall Details
Concern :BRAKING EFFICIENCY MAY BE AFFECTED
Description :Brake pipes fitted to the ABS unit may not have been fitted to the correct port. During heavy braking conditions this may cause under braking. It is also possible that the ESP may malfunction/fail to work which may cause under/over steer.
Remedial Action :Affected vehicles will be recalled to check brake pipes are fitted correctly to the ABS unit. Where necessary the brake pipes will be replaced.
Vehicle Id :VF1FW0ZBC48036887 to VF1FW58H548986887



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.