Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 18 September 2014

UK RECALL #9 - Kia recalls 20 units from the SOUL range for possible steering rack failure.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2014/093
Manufacturer Ref :141032 
Make:KIA
Model :Soul (PS)
Launch Date :22/08/2014
Numbers Involved :20
Build Start Date :10/12/2013
Build End Date :21/12/2013 
Recall Details
Concern :STEERING RACK MAY FAIL
Description :Noise emanating from steering gearbox when turning steering wheel. This can cause premature wear eventually leading to failure
Remedial Action :Recall affected vehicles and replace the steering gear box pinion plug, bolt and dust cap assembly with new ones
Vehicle Id :KNAJP812LF7034695 to KNAJP816MF7709039


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.