Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 26 September 2016

Nissan hands over teh keys to the Winners of Gold at the recent Olympics/Paralympics whom are Nissan Ambassadors.

  • Nissan gives away gold LEAFs to ambassadors who won gold at the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games
  • Record breaking gymnast Max Whitlock and golden rower George Nash presented with their new cars this week
  • Paralympians Richard Whitehead MBE and swimmer Matt Wylie will be presented with a golden LEAF on their return from Rio
Nissan athlete ambassadors Max Whitlock and George Nash have been presented with special edition, gold wrapped all-electric Nissan LEAFs to celebrate their gold medal success at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
Britain’s most successful gymnast, Max Whitlock, who won gold in the Men’s Floor Exercise and Men’s Pommel Horse events, as well as bronze in the Men’s Individual All-Around, picked up the keys to his new car from the Nissan Aylesbury dealership where he celebrated by performing for young members from local club, Lynx Gymnastics.

 “Rio was such a brilliant time for me – I’d put so much hard work in over the past four years to make sure I was ready, so for it all to come off and to come away with two gold medals and a bronze medal was incredible,” said Whitlock.
“Nissan’s support throughout the past four years has been invaluable, so for them to make a gesture like this is fantastic. I’m looking forward to taking the rest of the year off and then hitting training hard in 2017 to work towards defending my gold medals at Tokyo 2020.”
George Nash, who won gold in the Men’s Four, returned to his hometown of Guildford to collect his golden LEAF from the Bishop’s Nissan dealership.
Speaking about his time in Rio, Nash said:  “As if my gold medal isn’t enough of a memento on my mantelpiece, my new golden LEAF will give me a daily reminder of the success of Rio 2016. I’m incredibly thankful to Nissan for all of their support in my preparations for the Games.”
Chris Marsh, Nissan Motor GB Marketing Director, added: “Giving our gold medal-winning Nissan athlete ambassadors a gold Nissan LEAF is our way of celebrating their incredible successes.
“We are delighted that Max and George, along with the whole of Team GB, had such brilliant successes in Rio and it has been an honour to support them in their respective journeys. We now turn our attention to celebrating the incredible success of ParalympicsGB athletes. We were delighted to see Richard Whitehead MBE and Matt Wylie win gold and look forward to presenting them with their golden LEAFs on their return. “

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.