Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Wednesday 28 September 2016

PARIS - INFINITI announces the prices for the full line-up of the Q60 premium sports coupe which debuts in Paris.

INFINITI announces the prices for the full line-up of Q60, a few days before the premium sports coupe will celebrate its market introduction at the Paris Motor Show. Prices can be found under the following link: https://www.infiniti.co.uk/cars/new-cars/q60.html
As of October 2016 INFINITI’s premium sports coupe will be on sale in showrooms across Europe. The all-new Q60 will be available in two powertrains: a 2.0-litre gasoline engine turbocharged producing 208hp and a 3.0 litre V6 twin-turbo version producing 400hp.
INFINITI Q60 empowers the drive with available state of the art features, such as INFINITI’s second-generation Direct Adaptive Steering, the new Dynamic Digital Suspension, and the Drive Mode Selector. Delivery dates of the different trim levels may vary.
SPORT - £34,990
SPORT TECH - £38,690
PREMIUM - £33,990
PREMIUM TECH - £37,690

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.