Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 5 October 2014

UK RECALL #2 - CITROEN - Possible loss of power steering.

Vehicle Details
Reference :R/2014/125
Manufacturer Ref :NDB 
Make:CITROEN
Model :C-Crosser
Launch Date :30/09/2014
Numbers Involved :2
Build Start Date :22/07/2009
Build End Date :11/09/2009 
Recall Details
Concern :LOSS OF POWER STEERING ASSISTANCE
Description :Due to the type of material used for the engine drive belt , the nylon idler pulley(s) may wear at an angle. With continued use under this condition, the drive belt will be forced off the pulleys. This can lead to battery depletion, Overheating and on vehicles with hydraulic power steering the steering effort will increase.
Remedial Action :Replace engine drive belt. Check and if necessary replace idler pulley(s).
Vehicle Id :VF7******AZ900786 to VF7******AZ900411
Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.