- Jaguar Land Rover U.S. July sales increase 51 percent for the best ever July sales month
- With the brand’s expanded line up in showrooms, Jaguar jumps 174 percent for the best sales month since March 2005
- F-PACE becomes Jaguar’s volume leader with 1,609 units sold
- Land Rover Sales up 21 percent from record 2015 July sales; making it the best ever Land Rover July sales month
- Range Rover Sport is Land Rover’s volume leader with 1,772 units sold and has it’s best July since 2005
Thursday, 11 August 2016
USA SALES JULY - Jaguar Land Rover grows in triple digits for July as the F-Pace becomes Jags biggest seller.
Jaguar Land Rover today reported July 2016 U.S. sales: Jaguar sales were 3,398 units, a 174 percent increase from 1,242 units in July 2015; Land Rover sales reached 6,075 units, up 21 percent from record sales of 5,011 units in July 2015; Jaguar Land Rover July U.S. sales for both brands hit 9,473 units, a 51 percent increase from 6,253 units in July 2015 and the best July sales month ever.