Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Thursday 9 April 2015

PSA does not deny that it may consider a merger once the turnaround has been completed.

PSA/Peugeot-Citroen will only be ready for a possible merger after it has completed its recovery plan, CEO Carlos Tavares told a newspaper, dampening speculation of a potential tie-up with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

"[Fiat Chrysler CEO] Sergio Marchionne is welcome every time he wants to speak to us but for us it's a little bit early now," Tavares said in an interview published by Italy's Corriere della Sera today. "We need to finish our cure and recover our good health."
Earlier this month Marchionne said he was exploring various merger and acquisition options.

Equity researchers MainFirst have speculated how a potential merger between Fiat Chrysler and PSA could work out. The two companies could form a new automaker called Peugeot Chrysler Fiat Automobiles with Marchionne as chairman and Tavares as CEO, MainFirst said, according to a report in French newspaper Les Echos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.