Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 10 October 2016

USA SALES SEPT - Volvo carries on growing with sales up for the month and YTD is UP 26.2% and growing.

Volvo Car USA, LLC, (VCUSA) reported U.S. sales of 5,615 vehicles, a 1.6 percent increase versus September 2015. Year-to-date sales are up 26.2 percent year-over-year.
Sales for the month of September were led by the award-winning XC90 luxury SUV with 2,465 vehicles sold. The XC60 followed in the second spot with 1,157 vehicles sold.

“September was another successful month for Volvo in the US with the fifteenth month of consecutive sales growth, said Lex Kerssemakers, President and CEO, Volvo Car USA. “The XC90 continues to be our best seller with another month of strong performance.”
Volvo is implementing a sweeping $11 billion transformation plan that has involved the development of its own modular vehicle architecture, a new engine range, global manufacturing capability, a completely renewed product range and world leading developments in safety, autonomous driving and connectivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.